A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Swanson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Swanson graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Swanson has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Mathew Swanson MD is a male Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Paul Swanson has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Swanson practices Medical Oncology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL and Fort Pierce, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Oncologists.