Dr. Paul Swanson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Swanson?

February 28th, 2017

Terrible service and no empathy for his patients.

We were made to wait 20 minutes prior to. Wing acknowledged our first visit then made to wait another 40 to see the doctor. We received direction to see other specialists though they asked why. Our second appt we were 10 min late and the doctor refused to see us. We asked for an exception since 10 min would only cut in a bit to our spot. The dictor gave a resounding no. We're seeing if my dad has cancer and received a heartless response. I guess it's ok for them to run an hour late but not 10 minutes for us.

January 25th, 2017

Excellent! he saved my life

November 10th, 2016

PSA

The doctor gives you a less stress atmosphere and the encouragement you need when your going through this

April 17th, 2016

Cannot be bothered with his patients, too busy to return a phone call

November 6th, 2015

Kind Good Dr.

Under normal conditions I believe Dr. Swanson is likely a very compassionate Dr. I love him although I had extenuating circumstances (not medical) He still did well. Forgiven Dr. I would recommend Him. It was 2005~2006

January 18th, 2015

Yells at his staff

December 26th, 2014

Wait time is moderately long & Dr is usually behind schedule. Otherwise, seems competent & very easy to talk to.

October 8th, 2014

Good experience

Met with Dr.Swanson for the first time yesterday and was so pleased with the experience. He was extremely nice, professional, and I felt like he really was engaged. Listened to me and did his best to explain my diagnosis in laymen' terms. His nurse was also exceptional. I was able to get an appointment easily because of a cancellation.

January 21st, 2014

Top Notch

I had been diagnosed with Waldenstroms Megagolobulinemia, a very rare type on non-Hodgkins lymphoma and wanted a second opinion on diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Hodgkins provided such in an extremely professional manner, explaining everything in layman's terms and inspiring confidence that I was receiving the correct treatment. I am surprised at the comment made about side-effects, as a doctor must tell a patient of possible/probable side-effects. Side effects are sometimes horrendous, and a patient should be apprised beforehand

November 24th, 2012

I consulted for second opinion.

I went to see Dr Swanson for a second opinion after I was diagnosed with prostrate cancer. While he does not treat my type of cancer I found him to be very helpful and took a lot of time explaining my options for treatment. His insight and knowledge helped me to make a final decision. He was also helpful in my choosing who I would go to for treatment. FYI I went with IMRT with Cyber Knife Radiation and not surgery. I'm happy to say after 18 months since treatment I am FULLY functional and so far I have had no side effects.

November 9th, 2012

Just wished he was a little more black and white. Offered alot of grey in his diagnostic opinion.

August 1st, 2012

Caring, Well Educated and Honest

Took care of my father with terminal cancer. Couldn't have asked for a better doctor. Years later, he still remembers every detail of my father. Great doctor. Great at explaining what is wrong, how to treat it, and honest with what you will go through.