Dr. Paul Sykes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Sykes?

June 27th, 2016

Dr. Sykes has provided excellent care for me after a diagnosis of MG. His treatment plan has enabled me to deal with MG and live a fairly normal life. I find him to be caring and he listens to my problems and offers workable solutions. I trust his advice and appreciate his interest in me.

August 13th, 2015

Excellent Doctor, Nightmare Staff

Dr. Sykes is an excellent, thorough doctor who genuinely cares about his patients. He is professional, courteous, efficient, and exceptionally intelligent. The sad, sorry part is his staff. In my experience, most of the women working for him are rude and absolutely do not care about patients at all. You can't fake caring. They don't.

June 19th, 2014

A neurologist without neuro personality

I would choose Dr. Sykes again. He and the staff are very kind and seem concerned about patient's needs. He listens. He doesn't act as if a question is stupid. He examines the patient and does appropriate testing. After testing he told me we would not rush to the surgeon but would try other options first. After dealing with other doctors with a variety of specializations, I found this approach quite appealing as everyone else wanted to rush me to surgery.

July 16th, 2012

Dr.Sykes Cares

Dr.Sykes cares about how you are reacting with your medicatiion. I have tried different medications...some worked, some didn't. He never tried to push a medication that was not working for me. He listens, and spends time talking through everything I need to talk about. He is a fabulous neurologist. He has my vote.

February 14th, 2012

very good at listening to my problem and helping with it afterwards. Good personal Dr. one of the best that I have seen .

July 7th, 2017