A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Szwejbka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Szwejbka is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Szwejbka, MD, MPH is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Szwejbka graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Szwejbka has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Fear Valley Health System
- Highsmith - Rainey Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Eric Szwejbka MD and MPH is a male Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Szwejbka practice?
- Dr. Paul Szwejbka has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Szwejbka practices Neurology near Fayetteville, NC.
See Fayetteville Neurologists.