A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Berry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Berry is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Berry, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Berry graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Berry has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- York Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thomas Berry MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Berry practice?
- Dr. Paul Berry has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Berry practices Internal Medicine near Dover, NH.
See Dover Internists.