A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Ellis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Ellis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Ellis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Ellis MD is a male Urologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Paul Ellis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Ellis practices Urology near Spartanburg, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Union, SC.
See Spartanburg Urologists.