A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Lee, Internist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Lee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Lee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tsun-Mo Lee MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Lee practice?
- Dr. Paul Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Lee practices Internal Medicine near Burbank, CA.
See Burbank Internists.