Dr. Paul Lee Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Paul Lee?

Great doctor

Posted on July 5th, 2016

He is very knowledgeable and thorough, and always follows through. He moves quickly and gets right to the point. He can be blunt at times, which I like, no sugar-coating.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Lee for years and he has never let me down once. He is funny which is a good characteristic for a doctor, he is considerate thorough and very supportive. I feel very comfortable having him help me with my medical care.

Excellent personal Physician

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I've been coming to Dr. Lee for more than 5 years. He's always been excellent, professional, and usually punctual. Now that my son is over 18, he sees him also. His assistant is also excellent and the receptionists are professional. Excellent Doctor, Excellent clinic.

Certified Grade A Moron

Posted on July 29th, 2012

Doesn't give a crap about patients. Misdiagnosed me years ago when I had a serious injury. Every visit I had with him ended up with same results. I talk, he writes, and he doesn't do squat. Doesn't offer any methods to help and then pay. Don't go to this idiot. Waste of time and money.

Excellent bedisde manner!

Posted on October 25th, 2011

Dr. Lee is a courteous individual with an excellent bedside manner. He is able to communicate effectively in different languages, a vital skill to have when dealing with different patients of various backgrounds .

AMAZING!

Posted on October 15th, 2011

Dr. Lee is the best doctor that I have been to in my life! I am in my 50's and this man on countless occasions has provided the utmost of care. The staff is very friendly. It is hard to get an appoingment last minute, but that is why the clinic is downstairs for those reasons. His bedside mannor is the best I have seen in my life as he actually listens to you and can diagnose a cold before it hits you so hard that you are layed out in bed. How? By listening to your lungs and being an actual doctor that knows what he is doing.... Always an available appointment when needed even if its an emergency the clinc, like i mentioned has all the files downstairs so that if you should need to see a doctor right away and no opening is available you can go in the clinic which is spotless. Dr. Lee is the utmost respected in his field. He also does look out for the well being of his patients. people who say any less clearly mistaken and bewildered.

Never Going Back!

Posted on September 27th, 2011

I went to Dr. Lee for stomach pains I was having. After a check up he gave me a prescription and sent me on my way. I was told I would receive a call in 3 days with results of my urine test and something in the mail for a referral. I called a week later after I received no phone call or no referral letter. A week and a half later an office assistant calls and tells me she has the results of my pregnancy test. Umm ok why would I wait over 2 weeks for a pregnancy test that I could have knocked out in 5 min with an EPT. I told her that I was suppose to receive a referral and never got one. I was then put on hold and was asked if I finished my meds. When I told her yes, she then said "Oh then you're fine". No, Im not fine, I am still in pain. 3 days later I was in urgent care and a few days after that on my way to get an ultra sound on my pelvic and abdomen. Come to find out, I have cysts and fibroids on my ovaries along with a slight infection in my liver. This is not at all what Dr. Lee though I had and had he sent me to get an ultra sound, this could have been taken care of right away. The lack of care on the part of Dr. Lee not even having the respect to call me back is poor. Also, the attitude of the snooty staff that I had to speak with was sad. They talk down on you and act like you're bothering them. Needless to say, go to another DR if you have a serious issue, not just a common cold.

MD and nurse are great, other staff not so much...

Posted on September 22nd, 2010

Dr Lee is lovely as is his nurse. He is competent, attentive and easy to discuss concerns with. His nurse was very pleasant too. The overall office experience was distant, cold and unfriendly at both check in and out. Long delays on the phone getting appts are aggrevating when ill.

Don't count on expediency

Posted on August 14th, 2009

As of this writing I am still waiting for a call from Dr Lee to go over my blood test results I took exactly 2 weeks ago. This includes leaving messages for him, talking with the office manager who assured me that either Dr Lee or another doctor would call me back. None the less I am transferring to another internal med doctor whose ratings and consumer reviews are 4 or 5 star rated. Lakeside Medical Associates has to be one of the most disorganized medical groups operating today.

Posted on September 6th, 2017