A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Moore, Sleep Medicine Specialist, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Moore, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Medicine ABMS certified
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Terrence Moore MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Moore practice?
- Dr. Paul Moore has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Moore practices Neurology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX and Rockwall, TX.
See Dallas Neurologists.