Learn more about Dr. Paul Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Smith, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Smith has 17 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Smith MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Smith practice?
- Dr. Paul Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Smith practices Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Infectious Disease Doctors.