A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. P Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. P Smith is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. P Smith, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Fish Memorial
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. P Travis Smith MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. P T. Smith practice?
- Dr. P Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. P Smith practices Pulmonary Disease near Orange City, FL.
See Orange City Pulmonologists.