Learn more about Dr. Paul Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Turner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Turner
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Turner Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Turner, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Turner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Heart Hospital of New Mexico
- West Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul T Turner MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Turner practice?
- Dr. Paul Turner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Turner practices Neurological Surgery near Farmington, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Albuquerque, NM.
See Farmington Surgeons.