A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tack, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tack graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Tack has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tack MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Tack practice?
- Dr. Paul Tack has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tack practices Internal Medicine near Gurnee, IL.
See Gurnee Internists.