A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taheri
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taheri Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Taheri, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from New York University.
Dr. Taheri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Taheri MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Taheri practice?
- Dr. Paul Taheri has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Taheri practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Surgeons.