A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Taheri, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from New York University.
Dr. Taheri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Taheri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 22 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 7 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Taheri practice?
Dr. Paul Taheri practices Surgery near New Haven, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Burlington, VT.
See New Haven Surgeons.