A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Taheri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Taheri, MBA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Multiple Trauma
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Taheri graduated from New York University.
Dr. Taheri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Fletcher Allen Health Care - Fanny Allen Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul A Taheri MBA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Taheri practice?
- Dr. Paul Taheri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Taheri practices Surgery near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: New Haven, CT.
See Burlington Surgeons.