Dr. Paul Taiganides MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Brandon, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 3rd, 2016
He was very courteous and kind, but has a huge ego. When I expressed severe pain after surgery , he actually called me a Wimp. Not very professional or appreciated. I also believe he damaged a vague nerve and I have suffered terribly since my surgery three years ago. Quality of life has been compromised.

September 3rd, 2013
Wouldn't use anyone else as long as I have the choice!!
Dr. Taiganides was recommended to me by several people so I scheduled a 2nd opinion with him. Liked him immediately. He joked around just enough to put you at ease, was not pushy about surgery, had time for me. He wanted me to explain my symptoms and he listened. Did need surgery, had bad attack 2 weeks before surgery was scheduled for He added me in the next day for surgery did not act like it was a bother. Came in before my surgery joked a little but you could also feel he cared. Had no pain after surgery(gallbladder removed). I fully trust him and his skills. Did have to wait alittle at follow up appt. but I'm willing to wait for a good doctor that has time for me when he comes in and doesn't treat me like a number. I have nothing negative to say about my experience. I would recommend him to anyone. Best experience I've had with Doctors now if I can find a family Doctor that good!

April 4th, 2012
Great Surgeon
I can't sing enough praises about Dr Tag. I trust him [and have] with my life. Can't imagine having anyone else as my surgeon. Staff is friendly and efficient. So lucky to have him in our community.

June 1st, 2011
This man saved my Father from cancer, helped my Mother, Grandfather, and now he has helped me, and soon he will be doing another procedure. I trust my life and my family's life with him.

April 10th, 2011
I was very impressed with Dr. tag. He was clearly very knowledgeable about his field at our first visit and I knew I was in good hands. I had to have a scope done and I was scared due to 2 previous bad experiences but Dr. Tag was great. He was joking with me to put me at ease but also very nurturing. It was a much better experience than the first two times. He's got a reputation as a great surgeon, I'd refer anyone to him. :)

January 22nd, 2011
would not go back...every. creeeeppy.

December 20th, 2009
Dr Tag is the best!!!!! He is a wonder with the scope. It is because of him I did not have to be completely cut open. His bedside manner starts from the first momment. he knows you are nervous and he does wonderful making you feel at ease.

October 30th, 2009
One of the..
Best! docotors we have been to in some years time. It is always a pleasant vivist and he always explains things clearing and in terms we can understand, and he isnt afaid to give the husband the "buisness" if he isnt doing as he is told.

March 15th, 2017