Dr. Paul Talbot MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

November 10th, 2016
Great
He did a great job and took alot of time with me.

November 3rd, 2016
Absolutely amazing!
Dr. Talbot is an amazing doctor. He listened to every concern that I had and answered all of my questions. Both the staff and Dr. Talbot both made me ...

October 27th, 2016
Loved how quickly I was able to have surgery!
very nice

October 27th, 2016
Wonderful staff, great experience!
great experience

October 19th, 2016
Ecstatic
My most memorable thing was the kindness of Nurse Cathy. If you are nervous and you will be, she's the one you would want with you through your process. She's gifted in her calling. I like the atmosphere of this office, I attribute this to the entire staff, from the front entrance to back exit. I would tell a friend, if you ever consider plastic surgery, do not miss the opportunity to let this staff provide the care for you in your personal decision and journey that you have chosen. Would I choose this doctor again? IN A HEARTBEAT!!!

October 17th, 2016
Thank you!
Fabulous

September 23rd, 2016
Brand new woman
I have never felt so comfortable and like I was part of a family as I did every single time I visited Dr. Talbot's clinic! Especially the day of my breast augmentation, they made sure I felt completely comfortable at all times and were right on schedule. I never waited longer than a few minutes before any pre-op or post-op visits. Dr. Talbot did an amazing job with my new tatas. He and his staff are the absolute BEST and most definitely go above and beyond to ensure their patients feel right at home and leave more than satisfied with their results. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone interested in any type of plastic surgery.

September 22nd, 2016
Youngatheart
Dr. Talbot and his staff are true professionals. I have recommended them to several of my closest friends. Very pleased with their work.

February 23rd, 2016
Mandy & Kathy were so great! They took time with me & explained the procedure, payment & recovery well.

February 23rd, 2016
Best Dr. in South MS!!!!
The staff is wonderful!!! They treat you like family. I will be going back to Dr. Talbot in the future. I received the best care for my procedure. I am so satisfied with my results and the healing process. I recommend Dr. Talbot to anyone interested in plastic surgery.

February 10th, 2016
Happy Camper
I felt welcomed and comfortable from my initial call getting information about my surgery from Mrs. Kasey, to being greeted as soon as I walked in the door for my consultation. Dr. Talbot took time to talk and listen to my needs and concerns. I could not have asked for a better experience. Then surgery day! I was a bundle of nerves... Nurse Kathy was amazing! She explained to my husband and myself everything to expect before and after surgery. The other nurse and the anesthesiologist smiled and helped me into the operating room making sure I was okay and comfortable. After that, I remember some great music and waking up to go home. I had the same experience with my two week check up... a smile, a welcome and the staff paying close personal attention to me! Again, Dr. Talbot was great giving me info about my schedule and listening to my body, to rest and heal. Nurse Kathy showed me the massages and made sure I understood the importance of following through with these twice a day. I truly appreciate my entire experience with you all. I felt "loved" from the beginning and throughout the surgery process and continued the weeks after at my check ups. Thank you!

January 20th, 2016
Dr Talbot and his team rock!
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Talbot and his staff is amazing! Everyone was kind and committed to my case. Thank you all for taking such wonderful care of me!