Paul Talbot Is this you?

Have you seen Paul Talbot?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

October 8th, 2017

Confidential and courteous!

I felt comfortable from the moment I walked in the door, which meant everything to me considering that I was discussing a topic I wasn't comfortable with.

June 4th, 2017

Great

Fantastic

June 1st, 2017

Dr. Talbot and his staff are wonderful.

Dr. Talbot did breast augmentation with a lift. I had old implants removed and new ones put in. He and his staff are so professional and friendly. He takes his time and talks to you so that he has a good understanding of what you want. His nurses and other staff are some of the friendliest people I have encountered in the medical field. As a nurse myself, I really appreciate what they do. I am very pleased with my results.

May 2nd, 2017

Happy Patient

I truly enjoyed the entire experience at Dr. Talbot's. From the first visit to the many many questions I had for Casey....they were patient and thorough with me. I loved that every visit was at their office, including the surgery. Having it all in one location was comforting and told me even more that they knew exactly what they were doing. In making the decision for what was going to work best for me, Dr. Talbot and everyone involved helped me make the perfect decision. I don't opt for surgery to fix all aspects of my body, but this was the right decision as it's been a year and I am happy and confident.

February 21st, 2017

Excellent!!!!

I was very pleased with my experience! His work is amazing!

February 21st, 2017

I am very happy with my results.

Dr. Talbot and his staff made me feel comfortable and confident. They were all very attentive and punctual. Dr. Talbot did an outstanding job on my breast augmentation. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Talbot to people I know that are interested in plastic surgery!

February 3rd, 2017

Dr. Talbot and his medical staff are amazing! The care I received before, during, and after surgery was the best I have ever experienced!

Excellent !

grand

the best

Excellent Plastic Surgeon

always satisfied with dr. talbots professional opinion

From an A to a PERFECT D made this gal extremely HAPPY

Dr. Talbot and his staff are extremely welcoming from your very first consultation. They make you feel so comfortable and a part of their family.

December 24th, 2016

always a great experience

always a great experience

November 10th, 2016

Great

He did a great job and took alot of time with me.