Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
by Michelle f on Mar 18th, 2015

Best doctor and staff love them!!!!

Mar 1st, 2015

he is someone that I would never recommend.

Life Changing Experience!!! show details Life Changing Experience!!!
by Melanie Koutz on Dec 13th, 2013

I adore Dr. Tamamanaha!!! He has been my Dr. for all 4 of my children, and I would not be willing to share such a wonderful experience with any other Dr.! Not only is he knowledgeable and wonderful in his profession, but he truly cares and has a wonderful heartfelt (real) bedside manner. He is so genuine. I had 2 very difficult deliveries where I ended up placing my precious babies for adoption to an amazing beautiful family that we both are privlidged to know. He was by my side through it all, even after the delivery he was extremely attentive to me and my needs. He went above and beyond delivering me on a day he was not scheduled to work (due to the sensitive circumstances) , and even after I was discharged he called me personally to check up on my well being and state of mind. He is amazing in every way. I have pre-term labor and premie babies, and he handles me and my sweet babies perfectly. I highly recommend him to be one of the highlights of your beautiful experience. I adore you Dr. T. Thanks so much again for making all of my experiences unforgettable. We love you.

Feb 28th, 2012

I highly recommend this doctor!!! He is one of the best!!!

Superb Doctor and Person show details Superb Doctor and Person
Aug 30th, 2011

Most caring person that I have ever met. He truly has a PASSION for what he is doing and everyone should have that type of passion in what ever it is that they do. KUDOS to Contemporary Care for Women for snapping him up when Cigna closed their OB department in 2005.

Very Happy Patient show details Very Happy Patient
Jul 27th, 2011

He has a great bedside manner, a sense of humor and takes the time to answer any and all questions I have. I highly recommend Dr. Tamanaha to anyone looking for a new OB/GYN.

BEST DOCTOR EVER show details BEST DOCTOR EVER
by Angie Buck on Sep 9th, 2009

Dr. T is a great Doc. Dr. Tamanaha diagnosed me with a rare type of cancer..vaginal cancer over 2 years ago. he had me in with DR. Matthew Borst, the expert in this field, in ONE day. He is unbelievably caring...FUNNY..has a great personality AND great bedside manner! I don't know where I'd be without him.

Dec 21st, 2006 on yahoo.com

Amazing OB/GYN: Dr. T's office is completely professional yet they make you feel like you are their only patient. I am having my third child but would recommend Dr. T for regular visits or pregnancies. He is the best that I have ever been to in 14 years.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com