A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tang, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Tang MD and MS is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Tang practice?
- Dr. Paul Tang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tang practices Internal Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA.
See Los Altos Internists.