A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tang, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tang graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tang has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Stanford Medical Center
- Palo Alto Medical Foundation
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Santa Clara Family Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Tang practice?
Dr. Paul Tang practices Internal Medicine near Los Altos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palo Alto, CA and Mountain View, CA.
See Los Altos Internists.