A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tarnasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tarnasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tarnasky
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Tarnasky Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tarnasky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnasky graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarnasky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul R Tarnasky MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Tarnasky practice?
- Dr. Paul Tarnasky has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tarnasky practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.