A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tarnasky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tarnasky is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tarnasky, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Bile Duct Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Common Bile Duct Diseases
- Endoscopic Sphincterotomy
- Extrahepatic Cholestasis
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tarnasky graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tarnasky has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tarnasky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Tarnasky practice?
Dr. Paul Tarnasky practices Gastroenterology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Gastroenterologists.