Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Tawney
Dr. Paul Tawney, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Tawney is affiliated with Duke University Hospital, North Carolina Neuroscience Hospital and Durham Regional Hospital. Dr. Tawney has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Tawney has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Paul Tawney is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Joe Minchew
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Durham, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Philip Caraher
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Chapel Hill, NC 1.60 mi12
Dr. Paul Thananopavarn
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Chapel Hill, NC 1.63 mi10