Learn more about Dr. Paul Tawney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tawney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tawney, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawney graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tawney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Wimer Tawney MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tawney practice?
- Dr. Paul Tawney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tawney practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Physiatrists.