A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tawney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tawney is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tawney
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Tawney Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tawney, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tawney graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tawney has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Durham Regional Hospital
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Joseph Wimer Tawney MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tawney practice?
- Dr. Paul Tawney has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tawney practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Durham, NC.
See Durham Physiatrists.