Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Taylor-Smith
Dr. Paul Taylor-Smith, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami, FL, with other offices in Lynnwood, WA and Spokane, WA (and 1 other location). He has 44 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. Dr. Taylor-Smith is affiliated with Stevens Memorial Hospital, Edmonds, Wa, Olympic Medical Center and Swedish Edmonds Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Taylor-Smith has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Paul Taylor-Smith is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.