A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Teja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Teja is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Teja graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Teja has 4 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Teja DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Teja practice?
- Dr. Paul Teja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Teja practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons.