Learn more about Dr. Paul Teja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Teja, Board Certified Orthopedic Physician at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Teja
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Teja Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Teja graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford.
Dr. Teja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Teja DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Teja practice?
- Dr. Paul Teja has 6 office locations.
Dr. Paul Teja practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons and Hackettstown Sports Medicine Doctors.