A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Telehowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Telehowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Telehowski
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Telehowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Telehowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Telehowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Telehowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- POH Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Telehowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Telehowski practice?
- Dr. Paul Telehowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Telehowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.