Learn more about Dr. Paul Telehowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Telehowski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Telehowski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Diseases
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Congenital Foot Deformities
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Telehowski graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Telehowski has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Genesys Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Matthew Telehowski MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Telehowski practice?
- Dr. Paul Telehowski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Telehowski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Orthopedic Surgeons.