A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Teman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Teman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Teman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- REM Sleep Behavior Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Teman graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Teman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Thadeo Teman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul T. Teman practice?
- Dr. Paul Teman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Teman practices Psychiatry and Sleep Medicine near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Psychiatrists and Salt Lake City Sleep Medicine Doctors.