Dr. Paul Temple Is this you?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2015

Dr Temple was a very caring person and was a gentle man, the Best

September 21st, 2012

WONDERFUL

Dr. Temple has been all my familys ob/gyn. He delivered me 28 years ago and has now assisted 2 of my pregnancies. I have very difficult pregnancies and he was caring, knowledgeable, and very informative. He takes his time with you and you never feel rushed out of his office. He's office staff is very proffesional and caring. Dr. Temple shows great pride in what he does and the babies that he brings into this world. Thats a rare find now a days.

October 18th, 2011

High Praise

Dr. Temple is knowledgable, extremely capable, has been the OB/GYN Dr for all of the women in my family (saved my nephew's life)! He delivered my 3 boys and made me feel as if I was in the absolute BEST care. If some find his bedside manner less then perfect (I think he's great)--he more than makes up for it in his knowledge, expertise and experience. Highly recommend! -- One more thought..sometimes his office wait time is long, but when you are the one in maternity/delivery...you need others to wait or reschedule (babies come 1st!)

February 16th, 2011

Excellent Doctor. The Best!!

Excellent doctor. Caring and compassionate. He delivered my children and saved my life.

February 7th, 2011

Dr. Temple is a wonderful doctor. Dr. has followed me through 2 pregnancies, that required me to be on bed rest towards the end of term. Dr. Temple was connected, informative and very concerned of my well being. My 2nd child was born with a medical condition that required hospitalization in the NICU unit in Syracuse and Dr. Temple was fantastic through this traumatic time. I would recommend Dr. Temple to anyone, he is a fine doctor and a very nice person as well.

January 3rd, 2011

I personally did not care for this doctor he was rude to me one time and I never returned

March 24th, 2015