A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Tennis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- E A Conway Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Tennis practice?
Dr. Paul Tennis practices Urology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Urologists.