A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tennis
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Tennis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Tennis graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Tennis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - West Monroe
- E A Conway Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Richard Tennis MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul R. Tennis practice?
- Dr. Paul Tennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tennis practices Urology near Monroe, LA.
See Monroe Urologists.