Learn more about Dr. Paul Thames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thames is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thames
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Thames, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thames graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thames has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Abilene Cataract and Refractive Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Thames MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Thames practice?
- Dr. Paul Thames has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Thames practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.