A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Thames:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thames is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thames
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Thames Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Thames, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Thames graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Thames has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Abilene Regional Medical Center
- Abilene Cataract and Refractive Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul B Thames MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Paul B. Thames practice?
- Dr. Paul Thames has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Thames practices Ophthalmology near Abilene, TX.
See Abilene Ophthalmologists.