Dr. Paul Thesiger MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 16th, 2016
Dr . Thesiger
Love him and trust him thoroughly. I have seen him for over 10 years and highly recommend him .

May 26th, 2015
I was not happy with my results after a mini face lift. He tried twice to correct it and failed. He told me he would call me the next day to discuss his next option , but he never called. That was six months ago. I was told by a more knowledgable surgeon that he didn't know what to do.

January 28th, 2015
Per Paul the singer is the best (no doubt) everyone needs to try him to get the best result

March 3rd, 2013
Tummy tuck surgery
I underwent a tummy tuck surgery with Dr. Thesiger through Reveal Medspa. I trusted this company based on its massive amount of marketing. I got the tummy tuck in 2009 and thought I would be getting a tight stomach for 7000 that I paid. Once everything healed and the skin was not as tight as it should have been. I saw another surgeon by the name of Dr. Kung in Chevy Chase who confirmed my dissatisfaction saying that the stomach could have been tightened more. I am very disappointed with this surgery and wish I had gotten this from another doctor. The sides of stomach contain loose skin that looks disgusting. I definitely plan on getting another tummy tuck from a better surgeon in the future to correct this disgusting result.

June 6th, 2012
Great DR!
I had a great experience with him. He is caring, personable and did a great job with botox.

December 6th, 2011
Professional, caring and knows his stuff
Went in for filler. The Dr. was thorough with me with his suggestions and addressing all my concerns. The staff was friendly and the wait time was only a few minutes. By far, the best Dr. I've seen for this procedure and will be back.

December 4th, 2011
Horrible experience
I have just completed three breast augmentations all because of Dr. thesiger. I was very clear in my appt that I did not want to go too big and I was looking for a full c. My first surgery he put in 370cc and I was so large my arms didn't fall at my sides. 6 weeks later I went back for him to correct the problem. He said 300cc is as low as I should go. However he never sewed the pocket under my muscle so my implants would slide all the way under my armpits causing me to look overweight (I am 5'3 and weigh 116). I finally went in for a 3rd augmentation. This doctor took his time and listened to me. He replaced my 300cc salines with 225cc silicon because he said 300cc was too large for my frame. He also sewed the side pocket which created beautiful perky breast with nice cleavage. I have wonderful c cups now and I couldn't be happier. I only wish I had found my current doctor before ever going to Dr. Thesiger.

February 8th, 2010
My first time in Dr. Thesiger's office i was very nervous but the staff welcomed me and made me feel more comfortable. Dr. Thesiger explained everything i wanted to know about my procedure even before i asked. He was very friendly and well educated. I had a breast augmentation with him and was very happy with the results

March 30th, 2009
Dedicated Plastic Surgeon
Dr. Thesiger left a family party to see me in an Emergency room. He took his time and carefully debrided my wound. On my follow-up visit I was highly impressed by his bedside manner and was treated as if I were a V.I.P.