Dr. Paul Thomas Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Thomas?

January 15th, 2014

Not bad, but not great either.

I like Dr. Thomas, and I appreciate his balanced view and philosophy. His PA, Mallory, is the best and I wish we could just see her. I have one huge problem with Dr. Thomas and Dr. Olsen that I have decided I can no longer overlook. They NEVER remember who we are from visit to visit, even if we are there for a follow up to something that was only a week prior. They don't even spend the time to review our chart before coming in the exam room, they just barge in and introduce themselves as if we are there for the first time. They ask us questions and start from scratch each time - even though the information is right in front of them in the chart. I feel this is extremely disrespectful of my time, and theirs, and speaks volumes about whether they really care about patients or just billable visits. We even spoke with Dr. Olsen about this at a visit 6 months ago, then today she introduced herself as if she had never seen us before. About 30 minutes in, when reviewing our history, she actually said "oh, I saw you last visit". Um, yeah....We will not be going back, and will no longer recommend the practice to friends.

December 7th, 2013

BIlling issues

I had many issues with the billing department. I found out they were sumbiting my claims to another insurance, when I talked to Christy in billing she denied everything. Luckly, I work in another billing department in a hospital and I was able to figure it out. Very disapointed because it was 3 months untill I heard about my outstanding balance due to my insurance not paying, (How where they going to get paid, if they were billing it wrong?)

July 20th, 2012

clean beautiful sick and well waiting rooms, friendly staff and Dr Thomas is efficient, compasionate and really listens and cares.He is also willing to do what's right, even if not popular or status quo! You would be hard pressed to find anyone better anywhere!

June 19th, 2011

Leaving After Many Years

I have never encountered such an unprofessional office staff in my life. It's a shame, because if you can get past the rude receptionist, the nurses are great. And if you have a question about your bill, good luck. The billing department doesn't return phone calls, is rude when you do get them on the phone and is either unable or unwilling (it's hard to tell) to resolve the issue. When I went to the office manager for support she said; "I don't know what to tell you". I like Dr. Thomas, but dealing those people is just not worth it.

April 2nd, 2011

Just cares about the money

Got the worst service. After our child reaction to medication he prescribed he would not talk to us on the telephone but made us to comein so he could bill our insurance and us for a new visit.His hollistic approch is only in the name, otherwise he loads up on medication to make sure he gets to make extra money. When we confronted him about his practice he told us to go elsewere and thank God we did. Now we got great doctor and it was the biggest mistake ever to sign up with him ever.

August 5th, 2009

I 100% recomend Dr. Thomas. Bedside manner is wonderful. Listens to what I say as a parent before he makes his comments. My children love him!

March 9th, 2009

He is a great doctor and very honest. He has been a huge blessing in our lives.

January 12th, 2016