A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Thur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thur is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thur
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Thur Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Thur, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Thur graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thur has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul C Thur MD is a male Urologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Thur practice?
- Dr. Paul Thur has 11 office locations.
Dr. Paul Thur practices Urology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Woodbury, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Urologists.