A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Thur:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Thur is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Thur, MD is board certified in Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Thur graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Thur has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thur accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Thur practice?
Dr. Paul Thur practices Urology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Woodbury Urologists.