A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tinsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tinsley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tinsley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Plez Tinsley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Tinsley practice?
- Dr. Paul Tinsley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tinsley practices Otolaryngology near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY and Meridian, MS.
See Horseheads Otolaryngologists.