A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tinsley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tinsley
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tinsley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tinsley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tinsley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Plez Tinsley MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Tinsley practice?
- Dr. Paul Tinsley has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tinsley practices Otolaryngology near Horseheads, NY.
See Horseheads Otolaryngologists.