Learn more about Dr. Paul Tinsley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tinsley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tinsley, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tinsley graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Tinsley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Arnot Ogden Medical Center
- Ira Davenport Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tinsley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul P. Tinsley practice?
Dr. Paul Tinsley practices Otolaryngology, Otolaryngic Allergy, Facial Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology/Facial Plastic Surgery, Plastic Surgery, and Allergy near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmira, NY and Meridian, MS.
See Horseheads Otolaryngologists, Horseheads Plastic Surgeons, and Horseheads Allergists.