Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Tobolowsky
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plano, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tobolowsky is affiliated with Medical City Dallas Hospital, Baylor Medical Center At Garland and Baylor Regional Med Center of Plano. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.
Dr. Jason Clark
Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease
Plano, TX 0.01 mi12
Dr. Joan Donley
Plano, TX 0.01 mi39
Dr. Shibu Oommen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Plano, TX 0.01 mi14