A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tobolowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tobolowsky is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobolowsky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tobolowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Med Center of Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Arthur Tobolowsky MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul A. Tobolowsky practice?
- Dr. Paul Tobolowsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky practices Internal Medicine near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists.