A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tobolowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tobolowsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tobolowsky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tobolowsky has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Baylor Regional Med Center of Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tobolowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan