Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner
Video profile

Receptionist Rude and Vindictive show details Receptionist Rude and Vindictive
Aug 1st, 2013

I called Dr. Tocchet's office to have two prescriptions for high blood pressure fillled for my mother-in-law that were given to her by a doctor at Community Hospital when she had tendon repair surgery 4 weeks ago. The receptionist said I had to have the pharmacy fax an order to their office. Since the pharmacy did not have these new prescriptions, I asked her how they can do that when they don't have them? She went through her "dialog" again about the pharmacy faxing an order. I told her she didn't listen to me telling her they didn't have these prescriptions and then she really became rude. I asked her to have Dr. Tocchet call us and she was not willing to do that. A friend told me to take the two prescriptions to the pharmacy and they would fax them for refills. Since Dr. Tocchet did not prescribe these medications, I was not sure this would work. It has been three days and Dr. Tocchet has not called us nor have the prescriptions been refilled. I'm afraid the receptionist is blocking all care to my mother-in-law from Dr. Tocchet. I'm worried about my mother-in-laws health and do not know where to turn or how to get through to Dr. Tocchet.

Staff show details Staff
by Yvonne Allaire on Mar 26th, 2013

Un fortanetly since Dr Tocchet has a new staff it is impossible to get into to see him quickly. Not like the old days where you could just walk in and he would see you right away. Sad Ive been going to him for many years and now Ive lost my favorite Doctor !

A Professional show details A Professional
Jun 6th, 2012

Many years ago, when I wasz very young, old Dr. Chidlaw would come when called, if necessary late at night to our home. He had a curative presence. That's how Dr. Tocchett is. The best.

Love Dr Tocchet show details Love Dr Tocchet
Mar 31st, 2012

He is so caring and REALLY interested in the individual. He has helped me beyond what words can express.Sincerely,Marguerite Lingenfelter

The Good Doctor show details The Good Doctor
by Melody W at Insider Pages on Jul 15th, 2010 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Tocchet is our life saver in Carmel Valley Village. If he was to retire, we would be lost. Best doctor I have ever gone to.

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com