Overall Review

September 25th, 2016
Dr. Tocchet is empathetic, understanding, and so very kind. The doctor has an excellent sense of humor as well. I am so thankful my husband and I are his patients. I highly recommend him.

March 11th, 2016
Best doctor you can ask for. He truly cares for his patients.

February 24th, 2016
Made appointment to visit office by phone. Neglected to tell me they don't take my insurance. When I arrived they wanted $254 to be seen. I could have been seen a day earlier if they had only let me know when I called they would not accept my Blue Shield.

September 23rd, 2015
Thank you Dr.
Dr. Tocchet has been my primary care physician for just under 30 years and his professionalism and bedside manner has never wavered in all that time. I feel very fortunate to be under his care, as I have seen other Dr.'s when living out of town that either lack humility or knowlege.

July 9th, 2015
Grateful to find a great Dr.
My favorite Dr.! Always helps me when I need help the most ( no one LIKES having to go to the Dr.). Always feel better after visits

May 7th, 2015
My ROCK!
Makes me feel wonderful during the worst of times!

August 1st, 2013
Receptionist Rude and Vindictive
I called Dr. Tocchet's office to have two prescriptions for high blood pressure fillled for my mother-in-law that were given to her by a doctor at Community Hospital when she had tendon repair surgery 4 weeks ago. The receptionist said I had to have the pharmacy fax an order to their office. Since the pharmacy did not have these new prescriptions, I asked her how they can do that when they don't have them? She went through her "dialog" again about the pharmacy faxing an order. I told her she didn't listen to me telling her they didn't have these prescriptions and then she really became rude. I asked her to have Dr. Tocchet call us and she was not willing to do that. A friend told me to take the two prescriptions to the pharmacy and they would fax them for refills. Since Dr. Tocchet did not prescribe these medications, I was not sure this would work. It has been three days and Dr. Tocchet has not called us nor have the prescriptions been refilled. I'm afraid the receptionist is blocking all care to my mother-in-law from Dr. Tocchet. I'm worried about my mother-in-laws health and do not know where to turn or how to get through to Dr. Tocchet.

March 26th, 2013
Staff
Un fortanetly since Dr Tocchet has a new staff it is impossible to get into to see him quickly. Not like the old days where you could just walk in and he would see you right away. Sad Ive been going to him for many years and now Ive lost my favorite Doctor !