A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tocci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tocci is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tocci, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Tocci graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Tocci has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Broward General Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Edward Tocci MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Paul E. Tocci practice?
- Dr. Paul Tocci has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tocci practices Urology near Fort Lauderdale, FL.
See Fort Lauderdale Urologists.