Dr. Paul Tolentino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Tolentino?

October 1st, 2017

Excellent care

June 28th, 2017

Amazing!

When my partner learned he had to have surgery on a bulged disc we were referred to Dr. Tolentino, and he was so great to us. He got my partner in as soon as he possibly could and the day of surgery he brought us in to talk to us and to calm our nerves. He truly cares about his patients and fixed my partner that day. From not being able to walk without excruciating pain, to getting up hours after surgery. My partner is now feeling the best he has in years and we owe it to Dr. Tolentino. Excellent doctor and wonderful nurses and staff!

September 20th, 2016

Superb Experience

From the office visit to the total care of his staff I was most impressed how I was treated as if I was the only patient under his care. Very well respected by the nursing staff at the hospital and within the surgical suite.

July 29th, 2016

Dr. Tolentino was a very thorough doctor. He even went as far as drawing a picture of what was exactly wrong with my back and pin-pointed the problem. He spoke to me in a very personable manor, breaking everything down in words I could understand. I have already referred Dr. Tolentino to many people, and will continue for years to come.

July 16th, 2016

Dr. Tolentino was very professional in his approach to my issues. i believe he did everything possible to avoid a very difficult and painful surgery.

April 4th, 2016

Great care.

All of the staff in the office were pleasant, courteous and knowledgeable. It was easy to talk with them and when I described what was going on they listened intently. Doctor Tolentino was most pleasant but yet professional. I would recommend him to anyone.

March 9th, 2016

Dr. Tolentio and his staff were an example of the way a heath care office should be ran. They were prompt for all appointments, kept me informed and included me in the decision making of my care and overall were very efficient and were the consummate professionals. I would highly recommend Dr. Tolentino and his staff.

March 7th, 2016

Prior to my referral to Dr. Tolentino I was nearly dysfunctional due to prior injuries to my lower back and the resulting physical disabilities and excruciating pain which I was experiencing on a daily basis, and had been for over a year. Within a few weeks of my first appointment he had diagnosed the precise locations of multiple areas of spinal damage-- the source of my pain & inability to function without pain. He first attempted to resolve my problems with lesser-invasive techniques such as therapy and medication injections. This did provide some temporary relief and lessening of pain. However, it soon became evident that such treatment would not be effective in permanently resolving my problems. As soon as he was able to diagnostically determine this, he promptly advised me that surgical intervention would be necessary if I ever expected to free of pain and physically normal again. He took the time to show me the problematic components of my spine with a visual review of my diagnostic tests (x-rays, MRI, scans, etc.). He identified and showed me the damage that existed, and explained how & why this was the source of my problems. He described and comprehensively discussed the repair that could be done, and needed to be done, as well as the surgical techniques that he would employ & utilize in an effort to effect such repair. By that point in time I had become quite confidant in Dr.Tolentino. His professional qualifications and experience were unquestionably of the highest order. Every member of his staff, from medical to administrative, was efficient & patient-care oriented. I can say the same of his Clinic in its entirety. He answered all my questions, and I was satisfied that I was as well-informed and advised as I possibly could have been. He made himself available to perform the surgery a few weeks later, and had coordinated the use of all necessary facilities & services. He had done all I could have asked for, and in a timely manner. I had only to make the decision as to whether to undergo the surgery itself... (Like anyone else in their right mind, I have never wanted to undergo surgery of any kind, especially not on or involving my back & spine. Although the likelihood of complications maybe minimal or improbable, they are inherent, and the results could be serious. I was faced, however, with a very serious need to have it done. On most days I could barely get out of bed & perform basic daily activities. My ability to continue gainful employment was in jeopardy and I was suffering from excruciating & nearly unbearable pain. If my condition was to ever improve, effective surgical repair would be necessary. Much was at stake, and there was no room for error.)... I chose to proceed, and it turned out to be one of the wisest decisions I've ever made. A few weeks later I underwent several hours of surgery. Among other things, Dr. T performed a double laminectomy, spinal cord decompression, and grafted infusion of my L-5, L-4 and S-1 vertebrae. The last painful experience that I had with my back was on the day prior to that surgery, nearly 18 months ago. With certain reasonable limitations, I am once again as nearly physically normal & active as I was prior to the onset of the spinal damage I incurred years before, and my life is pain-free! I owe this good fortune to Dr. Tolentino and his skilled expertise, his successful performance of very complicated surgical procedures, his concern for my well-being and his overall demonstration of professional care and competence. Without question he validated the trust that I placed in him, and without reservation I highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dedicated neurosurgeon and caring individual.

March 2nd, 2016

He is very good at what he does. He know what needs to be done and will get you in roght away if surgery is the route you need to go. He was able to meet with me one day and the very next day I was in surgery to fix my problem so I could start living a pain free life sooner.:)

January 25th, 2016

When I hurt my back and my family doctor ask me which neurosurgeon do you want to see I said" I can choose my doc he said yes I said I want the best and that is Dr. Tolentino, he is caring, smart and cares about his patients.

January 25th, 2016

Absolutely Love Them

Dr Tolentino and staff are fantastic! I've suffered from back pain for over 7 years until it finally got to the point that I needed surgery. Working with the staff at Regional Brain and Spine was a total pleasure. They are kind, curtious and very knowlegable. I wholeheartedly recommend them!

November 11th, 2015