A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Toma has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Wayne Toma DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Toma practice?
- Dr. Paul Toma has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Toma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galena, KS.
See Galena Orthopedic Surgeons.