A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toma
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Toma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Toma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Toma DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Toma practice?
- Dr. Paul Toma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Toma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Galena, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Carthage, MO.
See Galena Surgeons.