Learn more about Dr. Paul Toma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Toma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Toma
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Toma Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Toma graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Toma has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mccune - Brooks Hospital
- Mt Carmel Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul W Toma DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Toma practice?
- Dr. Paul Toma has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Toma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburg, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Galena, KS and Carthage, MO.
See Pittsburg Orthopedic Surgeons.