Dr. Paul Tomljanovich MD Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Buffalo, NY

3.8

November 6th, 2016
Ms
He is the best Doctor I have gone to for my procedures. He has worked since the late 1960ies and was the protege of one of the most famous Doctor's in NYC and went on in his own private practice to operate on many celebrities in NYC, Puerto Rico and Buffalo

April 14th, 2011
Great!
Dr. T. took a lot of time with me and answered all of my questions. He did not make me feel rushed at all. His staff (esp. Anne Marie) is wonderful and made me feel comfortable. Bedside manner is awesome!

November 5th, 2010
He is the best most considerate and talented Doctor. He has operated on me and many of my friends. I knew him when he was the protegee of the most famous plastic surgeon in NYC in the 70ties. I recommended him to an actress I was doing a commercial with and she had him operate on her. Her friend Barbara Walters also used him when he was working independently in NYC. I know he worked on Dolly Parton in those days too. I have used him as recently as 5 years ago and I adore him and would recommend him to anyone lucky enough to find out about him. Everyone tells me how wonderful I look and have for many years.