Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Paul Doane
Dr. Paul Doane, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY, with another office in Staten Island, NY. He has 50 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Doane is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond, Richmond University Medical Center and Bayley Seton Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Paul Doane has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Paul Doane is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. S Nair
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Staten Island, NY 0 mi48
Dr. Namala Manohar
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi42
Dr. Michael Landor
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Staten Island, NY 0.01 mi32