A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Toote:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Toote is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Toote graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Toote has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- United Regional Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Toote DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul Toote practice?
- Dr. Paul Toote has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Toote practices Emergency Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Emergency Physicians.