A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tornetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tornetta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tornetta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tornetta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Tornetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tornetta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul Tornetta practice?
Dr. Paul Tornetta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.