Learn more about Dr. Paul Tornetta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tornetta, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tornetta, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Internal Fracture Fixation
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Tornetta graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 9 awards.
Dr. Tornetta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - Harrison Ave.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tornetta MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul Tornetta practice?
- Dr. Paul Tornetta has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tornetta practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Orthopedic Surgeons.