Overall Review

August 6th, 2013
Amazing Doctor
My children are now 17, 15, and 13, they have been seeing Dr. Toussaint since the oldest was 6 years old. My oldest has asthma and allergies, Dr. Toussaint has been able to keep it under control and I’m happy to say that by following Dr. Toussaint’s plan he has not had an asthma attack in over 10 years and now he even runs cross country. Dr. Toussaint always takes the time to explain everything clearly to us and the kids love how he makes the appointment about them; speaking to them directly insead of going through mom. No matter where you go you have to wait to be seen, I have never waited over 20 minutes at this office but even if I did it would be worth it. The office staff is always warm and friendly and remembers us on our visits.

July 30th, 2013
Love him!
Yes, he may have long wait times 20-40minutes from appointment time, but he is so worth the wait. The kids love him! He interacts with the kids and is a big kid himself. He always takes his time and is very detailed and his knowledge is phenomenal. I would not change him or his staff for the world. Like they say "time is money" and "you get what you pay for"