A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tower:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tower, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tower graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Tower has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saints Memorial Medical Center Inc
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul S Tower MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Paul S. Tower practice?
- Dr. Paul Tower has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tower practices Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Radiology near Lowell, MA.
See Lowell Radiologists.