A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Towner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Towner
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Towner Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Towner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Towner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
- Washington County Hosp, Washington, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Towner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Towner practice?
- Dr. Paul Towner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Towner practices Family Medicine near Washington, IA.
See Washington Primary Care Doctors.