A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Towner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Towner graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Towner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington County Hospital & Clinics
- Washington County Hosp, Washington, Ia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul William Towner MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Paul W. Towner practice?
- Dr. Paul Towner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Towner practices Family Medicine near Washington, IA.
See Washington Family Physicians.