Learn more about Dr. Paul Trautman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Trautman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Trautman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trautman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Trautman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Trautman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Trautman practice?
- Dr. Paul Trautman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Paul Trautman practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ramsey, NJ and Oakland, NJ.
See New York Psychiatrists.