A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Trautman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Trautman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Trautman
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Trautman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Trautman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Trautman graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Trautman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian HospitalColumbia Presbyterian Center New York, Manhattan Borough
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Douglas Trautman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Paul D. Trautman practice?
- Dr. Paul Trautman has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Trautman practices Psychiatry near Ramsey, NJ.
See Ramsey Psychiatrists.