A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tripi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tripi, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tripi graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Tripi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Tripi MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Paul Tripi practice?
- Dr. Paul Tripi has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tripi practices Anesthesiology and Pediatrics near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Anesthesiologists and Cleveland Pediatricians.