Dr. Paul Tritel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Tritel?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Paul Tritel?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 8th, 2016

Phenomenal Dr.

July 31st, 2016

Dr. Tritel is an excellent diagnostician, careful, knowledgeable, and easy to work with.

July 29th, 2016

Best doctor I've ever had, he's thorough, caring, great bedside manor, just all around excellent.

July 7th, 2016

I had a very pleasant experience with Dr. Tritel and staff. Everyone was helpful to my needs.

July 2nd, 2016

Finally a Dr. that spends time with his patient.

Professional, knowledgeable, willing to take the time with his patients. I have never waited more than 10 minutes past my appointment time. Usually I see him before my appointment time. He explains himself so you can understand and he encourages you to write questions and take notes. Staff is wonderful and friendly.

August 18th, 2015

Dr Tritel is amazing.

Dr Tritel is by far the best doctor I have ever been to. I have been to "many" doctors with my elderly mother over the last several years, and out of loyalty thought I would stick with them as long as I could, and did so, but had to tripple check everything because they did not. I had heard of Dr. Tritel from a friend. And because everyone who is not "in the business" thinks their doctor is the best, and because I had some personal experience in this having been a dental technician for 15 years and know as an example this is NOT true.. but in general, a patient has no idea usually........ But my friend was totally right. Dr Tritel totally knows his stuff... he listens to you as well, which is necessary for me since I like to study deeply most medical subjects. He allows questions, and answers brilliantly. He is so kind as well. He really cares and I was so amazed that after going to a different group for all these years and having my mom struggle with the same problems, Dr tritel corrected it all and now at 87 she finally feels good. I can not thank Dr. Tritel and his staff enough for helping my mom. And by the way, his office runs so efficently...... it blew me away. We could not be happier.

July 27th, 2015

I have been seeing Doctor Tritel for over two years. He is most knowledgable and approachable. He has gotten me back to excellent health, I recommend him highly.

December 13th, 2014

over 2 years now - excellent doctor. Good ability to assess and refer for specialists. Also, likes my humor which is a plus. Highly recommend

November 13th, 2014

Dr.Tritel

I have been very pleased with Dr.Tritel since we started with him several yrs ago. I would definitely recommend him as an internist. He is very thorough

November 13th, 2014

Trusted Doctor

I first saw Dr Tritel in 2006 and was very pleased to find a caring doctor right after moving here in 2005. I have several conditions and he was knowledgeable on all of them, or directing me to appropriate specialists for some of them them. Unfortunately, I got laid off in 2008 and lost my insurance so I had to stop seeing him. It took me 6 years but I finally have insurance again and didn't hesitate to contact his office to see if he was accepting new patients. He knew my history and I felt comfortable with him. He had all my records right there on his tablet from 6 years ago. Very impressive, we picked up right where we left off.

November 11th, 2014

Dr. Paul Tritel has always gliven me a thorough exam answering all of my heath concerns. He is very approachable and readily discusses the health issues I need resolved. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a caring, competent physician.

November 5th, 2014

I was one of Dr. Tritel's first patients when he came to IMA, I am so THANKFUL I found him! I have SLE so crazy things happen to my body. Dr. Tritel is always there for me, he's so kind, caring and actually listens. I refer him to everyone.