Internists

Internal Medicine Assoc
13813 Metro Pkwy
Fort Myers, FL 33912
239-931-3440
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  RUDE & ARROGANT  |  show details
by Ed F. on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Tritel is the worst doctor I've ever been to! He was rude, disrespectful, discourteous, and arrogant. If you have any self-respect or care for yourself, DO NOT go to him!

|  Long time patient  |  show details
by Christine Laurenti on Feb 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Tritel's for 7 years. I find him to be the most caring doctor I have ever been to, he takes his time with you to understand you as an individual. I feel he truly cares about what happens to me. He has worked with me in my financial hardships , he did not dis-guard me like a lot of dr.'s would of done . I am not just a pay check to him. I would 100% recommend him to anyone . He is the best!

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr Tritel was arrogant, impatient and indifferent. His diagnosis was incorrect and his treatment actually made my condition even worse. I cannot recommend him.

|  A Good Dr.  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2012

I have been a patient for 7 years and very pleased.

|  Save your time  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr TRITEL DMD (so there's NO confusion) is a second generation of complete mental incompetence. Complete LACK of bedside manner. DOESN'T listen to your concerns, LOVES to cut you off. He goes completely off subject of the reason of your visit. He makes it VERY clear he's a dominant male who carries a DR before his name and whatever he says just goes. SAVE your time and insurance benefit. 11 years experience? I would rather see a new grad. Do you know what a demoter is? Let me tell you, when I have a great experience, I tell a few people. When I have a HORRIBLE experience, you can bet that everyone I come in contact is going to HEAR not ONLY what doctor to not see, but just AVOID the whole building! If this is who IMA supports, then I don't trust anyone else they've hired. Have a nice day, I'm looking forward to the next 50 webpages I can warn along with a complaint to my insurance company and the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Jun 25th, 2011

rude. just rude. i felt like i was bothering him just by being there. i don't know why he is a dr. he should have been a lawyer. fits his personality. in and out in two minutes. don't go to him. he doesn't care about you. just his paycheck.

May 22nd, 2011

Rude doctor - his interest is in getting you in and out - supermarket medicine -- wont go back once was enough - limit of 3questions at visit

|  Dr Tritel does not listen to patient  |  show details
by A very disatisfied patient/customer on Jul 3rd, 2010

Not thorogh, does not follow through. Does not listen to paients complaint of "why" they are there to see him.