Internist

by Bernie McInerney on Dec 13th, 2014

over 2 years now - excellent doctor. Good ability to assess and refer for specialists. Also, likes my humor which is a plus. Highly recommend

Dr.Tritel show details Dr.Tritel
by Carol Gilliford on Nov 13th, 2014

I have been very pleased with Dr.Tritel since we started with him several yrs ago. I would definitely recommend him as an internist. He is very thorough

Trusted Doctor show details Trusted Doctor
by Robin Dotson on Nov 13th, 2014

I first saw Dr Tritel in 2006 and was very pleased to find a caring doctor right after moving here in 2005. I have several conditions and he was knowledgeable on all of them, or directing me to appropriate specialists for some of them them. Unfortunately, I got laid off in 2008 and lost my insurance so I had to stop seeing him. It took me 6 years but I finally have insurance again and didn't hesitate to contact his office to see if he was accepting new patients. He knew my history and I felt comfortable with him. He had all my records right there on his tablet from 6 years ago. Very impressive, we picked up right where we left off.

by Gholamhossein Hashemi on Nov 10th, 2014

Dr. Paul Tritel has always gliven me a thorough exam answering all of my heath concerns. He is very approachable and readily discusses the health issues I need resolved. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing a caring, competent physician.

by Gina Q on Nov 5th, 2014

I was one of Dr. Tritel's first patients when he came to IMA, I am so THANKFUL I found him! I have SLE so crazy things happen to my body. Dr. Tritel is always there for me, he's so kind, caring and actually listens. I refer him to everyone.

by Jane L. Ramseth on Nov 4th, 2014

I think he has been through and pleasant to work with.

by Charles LeBuff on Nov 1st, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Tritel for over five years and I appreciate his interest in my well-being and his efforts to keep me healthy.

Good physician show details Good physician
Nov 1st, 2014

Caring physician that takes the time making you feel comfortable. Staff returns calls promptly. I am able to make appointments pretty quickly.

Good Doctor show details Good Doctor
by Alan J. Rubinstein on Oct 31st, 2014

Knowledgable and kind

Wonderful Doctor ! show details Wonderful Doctor !
by Michelle S. on Oct 31st, 2014

Dr. Tritel always goes above and beyond any other doctor that I have seen in SWFL. Very companionate, empathic and caring. Every time I go in for a visit it is evident that he has genuine concern for my well being. Just this past week I was having issues that needed to be addressed and the office was able to schedule me in that same day ! The entire office is very personable & courteous (you do NOT get that kind of service everywhere you go). I give these guys an A !

retired show details retired
by stephen pollock on Oct 31st, 2014

I like Paul as my primary doctor. He is precise and to the point. No wasted time. He speaks to you about your health issues in down to earth laymen's terms. A very positive experience for me.

Good Internist show details Good Internist
by Robert C. on Oct 30th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tritel for about 4 years. He has placed me on a treatment program for different medical problems that has improved the way I feel day after day. His practice's website allows patients to electronically request appointments and Rx refills.

Great doc! show details Great doc!
by Janice K. on Oct 30th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Paul Tritel for the past 8 years. He is always thorough in his examination & accurate in his diagnosis along with being very caring & easy to talk to. I always enjoy chatting with Patti (his nurse) too! She is a great asset & keeps the office running very smoothly! I would highly recommend Dr Tritel to family & friends!

Oct 29th, 2014

Dr. Tritel has always listened to me and has done well by me. He has diagnosed a problem I have been complaining about for years. I am, finally, now on the right path and feeling much better.

Exceptional show details Exceptional
by Mary B. on Oct 29th, 2014

Dr. Tritel and his staff are always courteous and caring. No matter how busy, you never feel like you are just a number to them. They are true professionals that go beyond their duties.

by Barbara F. on Oct 29th, 2014

Knowledgeable, courteous, empathetic

My Primary Care Doctor show details My Primary Care Doctor
by Karen M. Smith on Oct 29th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Paul Tritel for six years. He spends time with me and explains everything in detail. He is very easy to talk to and listens to what I have to say. I would recommend him to any of my friends or relatives.

Professional, Conscientious, Informed show details Professional, Conscientious, Informed
by Paul Pearson on Oct 29th, 2014

Dr Tritel is an exceptionally well informed, conscientious and professional Internist. Internal Medicine Associates has one of the very best professionally staffed medical facilities in the country.

by David L on Oct 28th, 2014

Doctor Tritel is an awesome internist and actually takes the time to get to know you personally whereby he takes an accretive interest in your health. He's young but old school!

Look No Further ! show details Look No Further !
by Jeanne G. on Oct 28th, 2014

If your looking for a GOOD INTERNIST--Dr. Paul Tritel is your man. He's always punctual.....yet, he lets you talk and makes you feel very comfortabe and at ease. Truly concerned about your health and well being. I have never felt rushed. He's very good about explaining his plan for you. His office runs like a "Well Oiled Machine". Patti is just the best as is the rest of staff, always concerned that you understand everything when you check out. I've lived in FMY 44 years and knew his Father, Harvey Tritel, M.D.. When I knew Paul Tritel, M.D. was back in Ft. Myers, and setting up his practice, I knew without a doubt, he would be my doctor. Tell your friends--they will thank you!

A fine internist show details A fine internist
by Chuck G. on Oct 27th, 2014

Dr. Tritel has been my P.C.P for the past 10 years. He has shown excellent judgement in diagnoses and treatment as well as when to refer to a specialist. He is a good listener and has an open mind to the concerns of his patients.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Tina Judkins on Oct 27th, 2014

Awesome Doctor with a great bedside manner. Dr. Tritel genuinely cares and it shows. The office staff at the Fort Myers office is great. I would recommend (and do) Dr. Tritel to anyone looking for a great general MD. My appointments have always been on time and I am never made to feel rushed when speaking to Dr. Tritel.

by Frank Mills on Oct 25th, 2014

Still a hands on Dr. Always answers any question. Shares medical info. Always inquires on how your feeling or what is brothering you.

as requested show details as requested
Oct 23rd, 2014

business like, tries to be on time

by paul sayers on Oct 23rd, 2014

Have been going to Dr Tritel Since he joined IMA system and he is an excellent doctor and really cares about his patients.

Dr. Tritel is great! show details Dr. Tritel is great!
by JessieR on Oct 23rd, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Tritel as a physician. He's warm and is genuinely interested in your health. His nurse Patty is super efficient and is always smiling. Together with Christine at the front desk I have always been able to receive excellent care and have felt that I'm not just another patient. Thank you for your service.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
by Maria Dispenza on Oct 22nd, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Tritel for about 8 months. He was recommended to me by my friend, who is a nurse of many years. Nurses know who is good, and who is not! They see everything first hand. My experience with Dr. Tritel has been excellent. He is a good listener, and a calm and caring doctor. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Positive review show details Positive review
by Darrell L on Oct 21st, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Tritel for over two years and am completely satisfied with his handling of my healthcare. No complaints here

Experiences with Dr. Tritel show details Experiences with Dr. Tritel
by Rev. Donald W. Becker on Oct 21st, 2014

As a Doctor of Internal Medicine, Dr. Tritel displays a competency in his field which I find very satisfying. He is very professional and at the same time very personal. I trust him to give me the best medical advice and he is always open to questions. I never feel rushed.

Thoughtful care show details Thoughtful care
by Bob Fisher on Oct 20th, 2014

I've been a patient for 3 years and have a long term medical condition that can be managed. At my first visit with Dr. Tritel he asked questions and suggested tests that no other Dr. had mentioned. The result is that my condition has improved and I am impressed. His head nurse Patty is extremly organized and helpful.

Love my Doctor! show details Love my Doctor!
by Jody Drovdlic on Oct 19th, 2014

Dr. Tritel and his staff are warm, professional and proficient. Every visit in the last nine years has been a positive experience. I know that my health is his first priority, second only to my time. My wait is minimal if at all. He is also incredibly thorough, with an unbelievable memory to recall my health history. As a cancer survivor as well as a survivor of a Chiari Brain Malformation, that is no small feat. He is an all around fantastic doctor. One of the best I've ever had.

very profesional and helpful show details very profesional and helpful
by maylin jerena on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr Tritel has been my doctor for Two years , he has helped me with all my medical issues through out this time he is very caring and professional he has gone above and beyond to give me the best care possible ! I have never seen a Dr that cares so much for his patients!!

Excellant diagnotision show details Excellant diagnotision
by Howard S on Oct 16th, 2014

He has been my doctor for 8 years,Very thorough, Give careful exam and good advice.

Care and Concern show details Care and Concern
by Pat Tobiasen on Oct 16th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Tritel's for 6 years and find him to be a physician that is very knowledgeable, asks the right questions, gets to the point and shows care and concern.

by Diana Hojecki on Oct 16th, 2014

Dr. Tritel and his staff are very professional. They are courteous and take time for a complete examination.

RUDE & ARROGANT show details RUDE & ARROGANT
by Ed F. on Feb 20th, 2014

Dr. Tritel is the worst doctor I've ever been to! He was rude, disrespectful, discourteous, and arrogant. If you have any self-respect or care for yourself, DO NOT go to him!

Long time patient show details Long time patient
by Christine Laurenti on Feb 1st, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Tritel's for 7 years. I find him to be the most caring doctor I have ever been to, he takes his time with you to understand you as an individual. I feel he truly cares about what happens to me. He has worked with me in my financial hardships , he did not dis-guard me like a lot of dr.'s would of done . I am not just a pay check to him. I would 100% recommend him to anyone . He is the best!

Apr 9th, 2012

Dr Tritel was arrogant, impatient and indifferent. His diagnosis was incorrect and his treatment actually made my condition even worse. I cannot recommend him.

A Good Dr. show details A Good Dr.
Mar 29th, 2012

I have been a patient for 7 years and very pleased.

Save your time show details Save your time
Aug 25th, 2011

Dr TRITEL DMD (so there's NO confusion) is a second generation of complete mental incompetence. Complete LACK of bedside manner. DOESN'T listen to your concerns, LOVES to cut you off. He goes completely off subject of the reason of your visit. He makes it VERY clear he's a dominant male who carries a DR before his name and whatever he says just goes. SAVE your time and insurance benefit. 11 years experience? I would rather see a new grad. Do you know what a demoter is? Let me tell you, when I have a great experience, I tell a few people. When I have a HORRIBLE experience, you can bet that everyone I come in contact is going to HEAR not ONLY what doctor to not see, but just AVOID the whole building! If this is who IMA supports, then I don't trust anyone else they've hired. Have a nice day, I'm looking forward to the next 50 webpages I can warn along with a complaint to my insurance company and the BBB (Better Business Bureau).

Jun 25th, 2011

rude. just rude. i felt like i was bothering him just by being there. i don't know why he is a dr. he should have been a lawyer. fits his personality. in and out in two minutes. don't go to him. he doesn't care about you. just his paycheck.

May 22nd, 2011

Rude doctor - his interest is in getting you in and out - supermarket medicine -- wont go back once was enough - limit of 3questions at visit

Dr Tritel does not listen to patient show details Dr Tritel does not listen to patient
by A very disatisfied patient/customer on Jul 3rd, 2010

Not thorogh, does not follow through. Does not listen to paients complaint of "why" they are there to see him.