Dr. Paul Truong Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Paul Truong?

November 8th, 2015

My family doctor told me that Paul Truong has been kicked out of multiple health care groups for providing bad care. Now my family member is not wt this guy anymore. Stay away from this person

January 25th, 2015

very knowledgeable and professional

I've been lucky to interact with this doctor since he's worked in Houston. He was one of the most successful doctors in my hometown there and was always happy to share his medical advice to others. He treated me for a skin infection and has treated my family members for countless years in California with the best quality anyone could ask for. The reviews that state he is bad seem to be all from one or two sources. The review saying he is not board certified and got kicked out of Houston is completely fabricated and is shameful. Dr Truong is my role model and hero who inspires me to pursue medicine.

October 8th, 2014

exellence physician

I had heart problem and my friend introduce me to Dr. Paul. He took very good care for me, the way he talk, the way he explain and his advice that show me he really cares for his patient. Addition his staffs are friendly and professional services. I am fine now, my heart is working normal. I appreciate for all of you.

October 8th, 2013

Worst doctor ever !

I took my friend to see this doctor one time and had a worst experience with this doctor. Doctor gave out prescriptions that mess up my friend heart beat, when he calls doctor and goes see him, you know what, the doctor is rude and almost fight with my friend, Be careful when chosing the good and right doctor.

May 3rd, 2013

Would not recommend this doc. Has made many bad mistakes.

July 14th, 2017