Learn more about Dr. Paul Tsahakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tsahakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tsahakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsahakis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Tsahakis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tsahakis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tsahakis practice?
Dr. Paul Tsahakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC and Waxhaw, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.