A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tsahakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tsahakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tsahakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsahakis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tsahakis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul John Tsahakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tsahakis practice?
- Dr. Paul Tsahakis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tsahakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Huntersville, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.