Learn more about Dr. Paul Tsahakis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tsahakis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsahakis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsahakis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tsahakis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsahakis graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Tsahakis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul J Tsahakis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul J. Tsahakis practice?
- Dr. Paul Tsahakis has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tsahakis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.