A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tseng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tseng is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tseng, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Tseng graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Tseng has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Chien-Chung Tseng MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Paul C. Tseng practice?
- Dr. Paul Tseng has 5 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tseng practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Obstetricians & Gynecologists.