A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tsou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tsou is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tsou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tsou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Moody Tsou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Tsou practice?
- Dr. Paul Tsou has 1 office location.
Dr. Paul Tsou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.