A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Paul Tsou:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Paul Tsou is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tsou
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tsou Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Paul Tsou, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsou graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Tsou has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Paul Moody Tsou MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Paul M. Tsou practice?
- Dr. Paul Tsou has 2 office locations.
Dr. Paul Tsou practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Orthopedic Surgeons.